Hey everyone! I almost forgot to do this and would have felt terrible if I had, so I'm remembering to do it now! :) One of my friends from my Bear Lake days, Whitney, is working on getting her Masters degree and is doing her thesis and needs some help from everyone gathering information for it. She's doing her thesis on internet folklore with a focus on blogs and bloggers. All you have to do is fill out a questionnaire and email it to her - that's it! It doesn't take very long to do and will really help her out. Also, I will vouch 100% for her in keeping anything you put on the questionnaire completely confidential because she's just a good person. :) Anyway, to get all of the details and the questionnaire, go to her blog at http://www.thekingandiblog.com/2010/02/king-and-i-need-you.html
Please help me help my friend Whitney! Thanks everyone!
What I Wore This Week - April 6-10
4 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment