Friday, March 5, 2010

Thanks



Hey, just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has been sympathetic towards my self-pity. After putting that last post up I went back the next day and was going to delete it and saw that a lot of you had posted really great comments that made me feel better about everything. Glad I'm not alone out there and I just wanted to say thanks for all of your love and support! You guys are great! And I promise not to be so depressing in my future posts! lol, Anyway to start off my non-self-pitying posts again I'm putting up a hilarious picture of Sophia. Ha ha, I love her little pout and she's perfected it! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Chatzy said...

These pictures melt my heart. Serena makes almost the same face when she is sad. and I LOVE it!

Laura Jett said...

LOL! LOVE LOVE LOVE that cute little pout!! hahah.