Sophia just had her 2 month checkup! She was such a champ at the doctor's office when she got her immunizations (2 shots in one leg and one in the other, ouch!) but a few hours after we got home she was feeling them pretty hard core. Poor baby! I've never heard her cry so hard and right now she's sleeping and every now and then she'll cry out in her sleep. So sad. :( Luckily my neighbor was able to give me some baby Tylenol so she's feeling a little better than she was earlier.
Anyway, here are her "stats":
Height: 21.6
Weight: 10.2
Head: 14.6
To give you an idea, she's in the 30th percentile for weight, 25th for height and 10th for her head circumference. In otherwords, she is short and skinny with a small head. :) She looks great and I still can't believe how big she's gotten! She smiles a lot now and has started to "talk" to us. It is so cute! I can't wait for my family and friends to see her next week at her blessing! :)
I promise there are still pictures coming, but for now I'm about to put up a post that I started last month with Christmas pictures, so scroll down and look at those pictures. :)
Anyway, here are her "stats":
Height: 21.6
Weight: 10.2
Head: 14.6
To give you an idea, she's in the 30th percentile for weight, 25th for height and 10th for her head circumference. In otherwords, she is short and skinny with a small head. :) She looks great and I still can't believe how big she's gotten! She smiles a lot now and has started to "talk" to us. It is so cute! I can't wait for my family and friends to see her next week at her blessing! :)
I promise there are still pictures coming, but for now I'm about to put up a post that I started last month with Christmas pictures, so scroll down and look at those pictures. :)





1 comment:
Yeah those shots are rough! Luckily someone mentioned to me to give Jason infant tylonel about 30 minutes before you go in, that way they don't feel the soreness as much afterward. It seemed to help. Sorry, I should have passed that info on sooner!
Post a Comment