So these (like the Christmas ones) are so out of order that it's really not even funny. :) The first few pictures were taken last Saturday, followed by a bunch in December, and then a bunch from the whole month of January. I'll try to let you know about how old she is as we go though in case it gets confusing. **Warning, there are a LOT of pictures here**

I love my little girl!

Mommy and Sophia

Yeah, she's cheering because she just farted...That's also why Dante looks so excited :)

She's
very smiley when she first wakes up, it's so fun!

See what I mean? :)
.JPG)
This is from New Year's Eve when she's trying to decide what her resolution would be. (Okay, she just fell asleep like that, but it's believable, eh?)
.JPG)
Sophia when she was 1 month old (the flash went crazy but I love her eyes so I kept it)
.JPG)
1 month old

Daddy and Sophia (about 3-4 weeks old)

Her first bath! (2 1/2 weeks old) Yeah, she doesn't like the little bather thing, but she likes the big tub. :)

This was about 2 weeks ago (about 8 weeks). My mom had come to visit and bought her this way cute dress and I just had to take some pictures for her. :)


As you can see, Sophia really likes the dress too. :)

This was taken last week - Sophia LOVES the cradle swing that my sister-in-law has. She loves it so much that we had to order a cradle swing for her (we should get it by the end of this week or beginning of next, I can't wait!)


So these are the pictures from my Mom's visit mentioned earlier. I just love this one with my Mom and Sophia - so cute! (She's such a proud Grandma!)

Sophia decided to eat my mom's wrist. Yum?


She had smiled right before the camera took the picture, so I just missed it. But she's still cute - this is her "model" face

This is from the middle of January (the 18th). Daddy is helping Sophia excersice so she can be a basketball player

This is him trying to show off her muscles after their workout

Yay! I pooped! Victory is mine! (She had been struggling for quite a while before this)

This is her in her cute little coat

Sorry, I thought I had rotated this. Oh well, I'm leaving it sideways. Anyway, this is her in the swing that my co-workers bought for us - they got the aquarium one because Jon likes fish so much - very thoughtful of them. :) (btw, this picture was from right before Christmas time)
I just love my little girl and can't believe how fast she's been growing! I'll try to be better with posting pictures in a more timely manner in the future. :) Don't forget to leave comments!
7 comments:
Yay for pictures! She is so adorable!!
wow she is growing so fast and is absolutely adorable!! you are such a cute mommy.
She's so cute! and you look great Minday!
I LOVE the yellow dress!! And WAY CUTE COAT!!! Oh my gosh she is so cute!!!
O Mindy, she is just so cute. Takes after her parents, right?? I'm glad you are loving her. It's so fun to be a mom. You're so good with her! I love so many of the pictures. Jon making her excersize, Her with your mom... I love seeing your mom, it's been forever since I've actually seen her in person though! What a fun baby you have.
Mindy, she is SO GORGEOUS!! What a sweetie. Treasure these days, they go by so fast! Seriously. Lyla is already NINE MONTHS OLD today and it just blows my mind. And HECK YES we should try to hang out one of these days! I need to get myself over this nasty cold soon so I can leave my dang house!
She is beautiful! Tons of hair and so cute!
Post a Comment