Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ty's Birthday and the Rest of my 1st Shower Pics

Okay, so for some reason I can't rearrange pictures on my computer since it's been fixed...It looks like I can, but then I can't. Anyway, here are some of the pictures I promised, and since I couldn't move them into the right order, we'll hear about Ty's birthday first!

My nephew Ty had his third birthday last month, and his parents decided to rent one of those inflatable bouncey thingies from Jumping Jacks! I didn't make it back in time for the party (because I was at my shower), but I did get to see the kids playing in it the next day! I guess they didn't have someone to come and take it down on Sunday, so we got it for the whole weekend for the price of one day! Pretty dang cool if you ask me! So here are some pictures of all of us playing in it!

I love this one of Makenzi and Rosanna!


Ryan was bouncing the kids on this bridge/ladder thing, it was hilarious to watch and they kept coming back for more!

Uncle Ryan helping Owen get a slam dunk!

Mary, Allie Owen and Amber

Mary and Allie

Ty getting bounced

Ryan and Jen

Ty and Malia

Cole was so cute, he was just standing up, and then falling on his butt and bouncing, then he would do it again!

I'm really not sure what Josh and Jon are doing here...hmmm.

I think that Jon is just trying to keep his balance in this one, or waiting for a kid to walk by so he can hit them with the blowup things...

Jen after a dive

Cute Malia running down the slide
Okay, so that was Ty's birthday, it was way fun and I loved watching all the kiddies playing in the blowup thing - definitely worth the money!
Now for the last part of my shower - if you'll recall, I was having issues with my computer the first time I tried to write about it, so here is part 2.

Yeah, my stomach hasn't grown in about 1 1/2 - 2 months, but my face and arms sure did! I know I'm all bloated, but this is my 6 month shot (almost 27 weeks)! I imagine January to be filled with excercising...

Here is the back of my diaper cake - so cute!

The blanket my Grandma Nielsen made and some cute onsies

Books, blankets, bottles, shoes, sock, Minnie Mouse - this girl sure is spoiled already!

Bathtime set

Julie had to make sure that there was one for her too. :)

And these are Baby Girl's tiny shoes! They are soooooooo adorable! I can't stand it! I know that it will be a battle in and of itself just to get her to wear these once, but they are cute enough that I'll make sure she does! :)
Well, that's all of the pictures I have for now, but at least I'm caught up! I should be getting my preggo pictures any day now, I can't wait to see them! :)

1 comment:

oralia said...

You are SO cute. really! you look great!