Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Computer is All Better Now!

Alright, I'm in need of some serious picture updating! We just got our computer back from our friend yesterday, but I couldn't blog until today because Jon and I were out working on his truck all day yesterday! Sadly, however, my new computer is more advanced than I am. I was able to put pictures on here, but I wasn't able to move them to where they needed to be until I got to work, so I only have 5 pictures right now, but I'm working on it! Anyway, here's some of the pictures I got on - I'll update it with more later as well as put up pictures of our truck (we've made a lot of progress!) and my nephew Ty's birthday party! (Okay, it was the day after party, but I couldn't make it to the first one, but it's still fun!)

So for now...My first baby shower! Julie had the shower in her appartment (thanks Julie!) and it was small but still fun (thanks everyone that came!) and we had TONS of fruit with my sister's mini chocolate fountain. Yum! So here are some of the gifts:


Here is the AWESOME diaper cake my aunt made - she is amazing at these things - she even gave my sister a "Wedding Cake" for her wedding with towels and stuff. So cute!





Then of course we have some cute outfits and onesies. I'll tell you, this is going to be one stylin' baby! :)
So, I mentioned this before, but my next shower for the Hunter family is on 10/24, and this will be mainly just family and friends that I know through the Hunter family for this one. Amber has all of the details and will be sending out invites soon if she hasn't already.
For my high school and work friends, there will ANOTHER shower (I know, I sound spoiled, but the family ones are really much smaller, so it evens out) on November 7. My best friend Katie is throwing it for me, but we don't have a lot of details yet. She mentioned maybe renting out a place for a luncheon, so that will be fun. We'll have to wait and see where it will be as well as what time it will be at, but for now plan Nov 7 in the afternoon. This one we're planning on being a little bigger than the family ones, however it won't be if all of my friends don't come, so you have to be there. :) Anyway, I'll post more details when I have them, but again, if you would like to come then please either email, text, or comment with your address (thanks Heather! I've got you on the list!) so that I CAN invite you. Remember that I have almost no phone numbers due to washing my phone and getting a new one, so please don't assume that I can contact you. :)
Alright, well that's all for now. I'll try to figure out my computer again and post more pictures. :)




1 comment:

Jen said...

Cute outfits! I love baby girl stuff! It's so much fun! But it's bad because there is so much cute stuff and you just want it all!