Seriously, this time they are! One of my sister's best friends from high school, Brittney (Scriver) Miller, did some preggo pictures for me! It was so much fun! And I love that she wondered outside of the traditional pregnancy pictures, where it's either a black backdrop or a field/wooded area. We went urban style! We met downtown where there were some really cool walls and staircases and ally-ways. I was nervous because I'm not too great at taking pictures - I normally have one smile that you could just copy and paste my face from one picture to the next and it would look exactly the same - however because of stupid face-swelling pregnancy symptoms, when I used that smile I ended up looking like Pillsbury Doughboy's twin sister, so I was trying to go with more subtle smiles and serious looks and stuff. Hopefully I don't just look like a retard. Either way, Brittney was great and coached me on where to look, how to tilt my head and angle my body, all the little things that sometimes I just don't think of. Plus I loved that she would get really excited after taking a picture and say how great it looked - definitely made me feel more comfortable! And, from the few pictures that I saw, they did look great! I should be getting a CD of the pictures later this week and I can't wait! She's also going to do pictures for Baby Girl once she's born, so that will be fun as well! :)
Anyway, so I know that I don't have pictures NOW, but at least you know that they're coming, right? I'm also going to try (hopefully I can get some good shots!) and get a video of Baby Girl pretending to be one of those scary monsters that lurks in the swamps - you know, where you just see a little rise in the water and ripples and stuff? Anyway, she's moving all of the time now, so between the shoving matches we get into, she likes to drag her hands or feet or whatever along my side so you'll see a movement go across my stomach. It's pretty weird looking, but really cool too. Plus it feels funny.
And on a side note, my best friend Katie (the one who's throwing the shower on Nov 7, btw I still need some addresses from my friends *hint hint*) is working with a photographer right now doing hair and makeup for photo shoots, and in less than 2 weeks time, she will get to touch the face of one of the most gorgeous men in the world. Yes, I'm of course talking about, Johnny Depp! I am so excited for her and she totally deserves this awesome job (and opportunity!) and I just think that after the terrible year she's had that she deserves to touch his face. I'm not even angry jealous at her - admiringly jealous, yes, but not angry jealous. Anyway, here's a picture of him just for fun. :) Once I know what magazine the shoot is for (I think she might have said Entertainment Weekly?) then I'll post it as well as when it comes out so you can all see her handy work. :) Alright, until next time!






2 comments:
omg he is beautiful!! Definitely one of the most sexy men EVER!! Oh, and I can't wait to see your prego pics!!
I'm so excited to see your pictures!! and what a great opportunity for Katie! I had heard that she was working as a makeup artist, but that is a big deal! tell her congratulations for me if you talk to her!
and we still really need to get together! what is our problem. i've lived in salt lake for 4 years now. we really should catch up!
Post a Comment