Friday, May 21, 2010

Some Days, I Fail...

So some days I fail. Some days I think I have everything figured out and ready to go, and then I don't. Some days I feel like I'm on top of the world and everything is good, and then I'm not anymore. Some days I feel guilty. Some days I forget. Some days I make stupid mistakes. Some days I make not so stupid mistakes, and feel just as bad. Some days I hurt people's feelings. Some days I hurt my own feelings. Some days I try really hard and don't acheive what I wanted to. Some days I think, "How could I have done that?" Some days it's hard. Some days I wonder why. Some days it's hard to focus on the good. Some days I get exhausted. Some days I want to stay in bed. Some days I want to go out and get away for an hour or two. Some days I just don't know why. Some days I fail.

Then again, some days I succeed. Some days I do great things, in my own little way. Some days I believe it's possible. Some days I know it's possible. Some days I want to do more. Some days I feel great. Some days I make people happy. Some days I make myself happy. Some days I make all the right choices. Some days are perfect. Some days I can do no wrong. Some days I think "Yep, I did that, and it was good." Some days I'm alive, really truly alive. Some days I get motivated. Some days I know why. Some days I don't need to know why. Some days are just good. Some days I succeed...

Today was a mix of failure and success. I made people smile - success. I made people cry - failure. But that was today. All I can hope and pray for is that tomorrow will be a success.

5 comments:

Laura Jett said...

Amen Sista!! Just know that today (and last night especially) you made ME Smile! Seriously I appreciate what you did for me and for making me feel loved! I really needed that time out as well! :D So Thank you!! :D

Tyler & Laura said...

Well said :) Sounds a lot like a young mama's life!!

Brittney said...

Loved this post! Today, was definitely a day I failed. It helps knowing everyone has those days. Also, loved your reminder that tomorrow is a new day.

Heather said...

i certainly hope that the days you succeed out-number the days that you fail. you are amazing girl!

Jen and Brady Johnson said...

You Always make me smile! I love you Mindy!! ((BIG HUGS))