Monday, May 31, 2010

4 Wonderful Years!

I met him 5 years ago...
I married him 4 years ago...
We had our first baby 5 1/2 months ago...
And we still have eternity to go!


Jon and I celebrated 4 years of marriage on May 13! I love him so much and I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband! Even though we're really stretched on our finances right now (you know, having a baby and crappy medical insurance will do that to ya) he took the night off from studying and took me to see Iron Man 2 (SO AWESOME!!!) and take me out to dinner. It wasn't a huge thing, but we had fun and I really enjoyed just having a night for us. Thanks Rosanna for watching Sophia for us so we could celebrate! And thank you Jon for being such a wonderful companion, husband, and father!

*(I forgot to take pictures, so here are just some cute Sophia pictures I took during that week!)

Sophia sleeps in the weirdest positions sometimes!

But she's always cool like that. :)

Sophia loves playing with Daddy, and especially loves to eat those string things on hoodies.

But sometimes she doesn't like me to take her picture when she's not ready. :)

And she loves to feel Daddy's face when it has a little scruff on it - she'll do this for 10 minutes straight if we let her!

What can I say? She's just cute!

This time she was excited about the picture. :)
Awe, loves from Daddy!

She also likes to grab your lips, nose, and cheeks.

And best of all, she loves to drop Slobber-Bombs! :)
Happy Anniversary Honey!

2 comments:

Sharece said...

I love her chunky little legs!! They'll go away all too soon, so enjoy them while they last!
:)

oralia said...

cute! daddies with their little girls is the most adorable thing in the world.