I love her face in this one! She loves to stand and actually doesn't like it at all when you make her sit or lay down. :)
This is so you can see a height comparison - she's still really small, even after growing 4 inches in 4 months. :)
Height comparison next to me - Even I had to stoop down to hold her up! :)
Mommy and Sophia
Oh I just love her so much! I also have another video of her when she's on tummy time - she had been happily gabbing away but then she started to get distressed and tired. I don't know, I thought it was pretty cute anyway. :) Enjoy!
Anyway, I know I've done 3 posts today now, but hopefully you enjoyed them! Don't forget to comment! :)





3 comments:
so cute! She really is just a doll.
She is growing up so fast! Before you know it, she will be asking for the car keys. She is so pretty!
she is so cute and tiny! it was so good seeing you last week at the show mindy!
Post a Comment