Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Just Wanted to Post Some Pictures...

So I always LOVE posts with a lot of pictures, and it just so happens that I downloaded all of the pictures from my cell phone to my computer! I don't take a lot of pictures on there - mostly because in the past I've never been able to get pictures off of the phone so I ended up losing them forever - but when I got this phone I also got a mini SD card so it's easy to transfer. Such a handy little thing. :) Anyway, these span from when I was in the hospital to a couple of days ago. Kind of fun to watch Sophia grow! :)

First night with Sophia - I couldn't stop taking pictures. :)


My Mom was there for the birth, but this is my Dad's first time holding his first grandchild! You can't see in this picture but he was soooo excited and happy! It was cute. :)

My new baby girl

Daddy and Baby (1 day old)

Getting ready to leave the hospital - proud Daddy and poor baby that is drowning in her newborn outfit! :) (2 days old)

So you can see her hair (3 days old)

At her first family Christmas party! (5 days old)

I think that this was about 1 week old - after we finally brought her back to our own house (Stayed with the in-laws the first week)
Jon never wanted to put her down - even if he was preoccupied. (For the record, that's he's trying to look like a bad dad, he even told me to take a picture while he was playing videogames and using Baby Girl as a cupholder because he thought it was funny.) :)
And the size comparison - holy cow! I think she was only 3 or 4 days old here.

This was about 1 month and some change old - This is the jumperoo at my inlaws house and it's on the lowest setting, and you can't really see it but her feet are still about 2 inches off the ground!

Right around Easter (4 months old). She's not asleep, she just didn't want me to take a picture of her. Little stinker...

See, she's awake. :) She pulls this face a LOT

And last but not least - it's Sophie Safari! This was taken Monday (as in yesterday). I finally cleaned off the jumperoo we got for her on KSL (LOVE that site!) and we let her play in it. She hasn't quite figured out the jumping part, but she likes the lights and music and being able to see things. And I just had to put that hat on her! It's actually from a build-a-bear that Jon gave me for Christmas when we were engaged!
Anyway, those were my favorites. Hope you enjoyed them, and don't forget to leave a comment! :)

9 comments:

Chatzy said...

I love watching babies grow! It seems like they grow so slow and so fast at the same time! Your little bundle sure is cute though!

oralia said...

oh how cute! She looks a lot like your husband to me. maybe it's the dark hair? The more recent pictures you post the more i think she looks like you though. She is a good mix! makes me wonder if my kids will be a good mix. i worry that they'll get the worst parts of us. haha. not that i'm planning on having one. i just want to know what they'll be like. :)

Melanie, Shayne, Riley, Bently and Jaylen said...

It is amazing how much they grow and how fast! Not fair... but it is so fun watching them learn new things every day! She is so sweet Mindy :)

Melanie, Shayne, Riley, Bently and Jaylen said...

It is amazing how fast they grow. So not fair! Yet, it is so much fun to watch them learn something new everyday, and to see more and more of there personalities shine! Is is adorable Mindy! :)

Sharece said...

So cute! She really is growing up so fast. It always amazes me how fast they change that first year! Can't wait to see you soon. :)

Suzanne said...

Great pictures! I love the safari one.. :)

Laura Jett said...

lol. She is so dang cute!!

Heather said...

yay for pictures! sophia is just as cute as can be!

Heather said...

yay for pictures! and little sophia is looking as adorable as ever!