So for the last few days I've been trying to get Baby Girl to kick for Jon. Her kicks have been strong enough, but never at the right time. Last night she was going nuts, so I called Jon in and he ran up, put his hand on my belly and she had stopped. He waited a few minutes and then got back to his project (ridding one of our downstairs rooms of wallpaper). About 5 minutes later she started up again, and I could actually see the little kicks! It was fun for me, but Jon missed out.
This morning though, I was groggily thinking about getting up when she kicked my bladder - this was the hardest kick she's had yet. Then she did it again, and instead of rushing to the bathroom, I thought, "Hmm, I wonder if she'll kick for Jon now". So I woke him up, rolled on my back and within a minute he had felt her kick 3 times! The first two he felt with his palm, so it wasn't very clear that they were kicks, but then I figured out that she had moved up a little and he got a better feel of it. He was so excited! It was very cute.
I'm just glad that I can FINALLY share this with Jon! I love the kicks and wiggles, and now Jon can love them too! :)
What I Wore This Week - April 6-10
6 months ago





3 comments:
Most babies are really active when you are laying down at night, and after Ky was born, I really missed feeling her playing in the womb at nights. It's such an amazing feeling. Glad Jon finally gets to share in. First time Kc felt Ky, he had his head on my belly and was pushing in all over trying to get her to play since it was in the middle of the day and she was sleeping, well she kicked him in the throat and it freaked him out for a bit. The weirdest feeling is when the baby rolls over from one side of your belly to the other, it looks really weird too. I am so excited for you, you are gonna make such a cute lil mommy.
oh so cute! maybe jon's touch calms her down so she doesn't feel like kicking anymore. lol.
SO CUTE!!! It's so much fun when the daddy can feel baby move!
Post a Comment