
Jon and I are having a cute little baby GIRL!!! I'm so excited! And no, there are no surprise twins in there and no (this is for Jon's friend Brian), there's no mistaking it, she's definitely a girl. ;) Although a boy would have been easier - seeing as how we actually agree on a lot of the boy names I like - but still! A girl! I've had a couple of very vivid dreams about a baby girl a couple of times over the last few months, and even though people told me to ignore them, they were so real that I actually woke up and cried one morning because I missed her after holding her in my dream. It was very odd, but still. I'm not completely crazy, because now I have a daughter on the way! That's still weird to say, but Jon and I couldn't be happier with our healthy and happy baby girl!
If you're wondering if we have any names or what not, then no. We haven't been able to agree on any yet, so if you have suggestions go ahead and throw them out there. (But don't be offended if we don't use them either, because we probably just don't agree on it, it's happened with every one of my ideas!) :)
For those of you who guessed right - good job! Your prize is that you can help us with our nursery! It's covered in really old ugly wallpaper (I'm hoping just one layer this time), so we'll need to take that down first and then you can paint. For those of you who guessed wrong - your punishment is helping us with our nursery and peeling off really old ugly wallpaper. ;) I think that seems like a pretty good deal! Ha ha, just kidding. Thanks for playing guys, we'll keep you updated!
(Oh, and they pushed the due date back to December 26. Ugh, wish us luck on an early delivery!)





6 comments:
See everyone is having girls this year. :) I know I voted boy, but I am so excited for you!
It's funny that you and Jon can't agree on any girl names, it was the complete opposite for us. We can agree on tons of girl names and we couldn't agree on any boy names until Jason was about 2 hours old... So good luck with that one!
Hooray!! We're so excited for you guys! Looks like she's perfectly content to just chill in there for a while still. Welcome to the family, baby girl!
oooo, yay! that's so much fun. Little girls are so much easier to buy stuff for. thats funny about the names. I feel like girls names are harder than boys names for sure.
Congrats!
A little Mindy? Wahoo! That is awesome! Congrats! She will be so beautiful. I hope she has your curly hair. :)
congratulations again mindy! thanks for texting me and letting me know, i'm so excited for you! we still need to go see chels, what is your schedule like next week?
and i would love to come and help you with your nursery! (seriously!) just let me know when you're doing it!
Congrats! There are so many cute things for girls!! And your little belly looks so cute!
Post a Comment