Friday, July 24, 2009

While We're Waiting...

So, while I'm anxiously waiting to find out whether my parasite is a girl or a boy, thought I'd remind everyone (especially family, but definitely all of my awesome friends out there too!) to vote on the poll on the right side of the page. I would also like comments because I want to know what everyone thinks, then I can congradulate the right ones! ;) No, but it is kind of a tradition for everyone to put in their ideas on what it will be before the big unveiling, so please vote and comment on this post as to what you think. You have until Wednesday, and even if you've already told me that you think it's a boy or a girl, I want you to comment again anyway because I probably forgot. :) Just 5 more days now!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I voted for a boy!!

That's a good idea on what to tell them if they ask my age. I think that's what I'll do. . . either that or pretend I don't hear that question. . .

Adrienne said...

What's probally going to happen is that your little monkey will have their legs closed and crossed and you won't be able to see. It has happened in the past you know. Just ask Kathaleen.

Jen said...

I would say boy since it seems more likely in our family...but I can just picture you & Jon having a little girl...so that's my guess! I think Girl! I can't wait to find out!