
Yikes, right? Again, the carpet is already replaced, this is just an old picture, but the walls are just as bad. And, unlike the other room, this is not high quality wallpaper that comes off in single sheets - this is the kind that you can only tear little one-inch pieces off at a time, so it looks like we'll have some scrubbing to do. Luckily this is more at my height, so I can actually help this time. :)
The other project is Jon's birthday present, which is....
A BRAND NEW BROKEN TRUCK TO FIX!!!! YAY!!!!

This is a 2004 Ford F-150, and it has really low miles (only like 45000 or so!). Yeah, we've been talking about getting a new truck (one with 4 doors so we can fit a carseat, and a little more engine power for the boat) for quite a while, and finally we saw a great deal in this one on WorldWide Auto's web site (www.getwwa.com) I love that place - it's where we found our car and now where we found our truck. They only have broken cars, but they sell them for pretty cheap (sometimes you have to fight a little, but they're fair) and then you get an amazing newer car for TONS cheaper than buying new - even after all of the repairs! Of course, this only works if you can do the work yourself, which Jon can and I love him oh so much for it. :)
So our only dilemma with this truck (other than now having to quickly sell our old truck so that we can afford everything okay!) is deciding which color to paint it. I personally am not a fan of yellow vehicles (remember Monty, aka: El Diablo?) as I am convinced that they are cursed demon cars. So, before this one is cursed and hates us, and since we have to replace almost every panel on it anyway, we're thinking of changing the color when we fix it. I picked the black with red pearl for the Mazda 3, so I told Jon he could paint the next car we get any color he wants to. Problem is, he's way too indecisive. So, we're going to ask you! Should we paint his truck:
Fire Engine Red
Blue
Forest Green
Black
Tangelo (kind of bright orange)
Pearl White
Leave it Yellow or
Other?
Tell us what you think! I'll put a poll on the side of the blog too, so you can vote, but we definitely like comments more! :) (And if you vote "Other" then you have to leave a comment to let us know what other color!) Thanks everyone!





6 comments:
I'm partial to fire eingine red hehehe altho I love Brady's blue one too :oD
I love it! I love the pictures, the stories, everything! I can't wait for you to have your baby. Keep updating your blog it is SO FUN to read!
fire red!! just like those utes!!!!
You should try mixing a solution of fabric softener and hot water 1/2 and 1/2 and put in a spray bottle. Spray the walls and start peeling.
I say Blue, but i'm thinking like a DARK, DARK blue! :D ... just like BYU!... oh, j/k! :P
Red's my favorite!
Post a Comment