First of all, here are the ones of my handsome little guy in his tux - ain't he cute??? I cut his hair less than a week later, but I made sure to keep it long for his blessing day. :)
Which one of the ones below do you like best? Colored, black and white, closeup black and white? (I also have that one in colored, but didn't post it)
Then of course there's my sweet little girl - like I said, she was not a happy camper all day, but Jacque managed to get a little smile out of her. :)
And then there's our family shot. :)
And I really liked how this one of me and Jon turned out. :)
Ha ha ha, I love my sisters and cousin Jacque!
And last, but not least, the big family picture!
Anyway, that's them! I think they turned out pretty good and I'm so glad that my cousin Jacque is so talented and willing to do crazy day photo shoots with us last minute! :)















1 comment:
Thanks for the comment on our blog, your family is so beautiful! I really thing you look great, but I know what you mean. After I had Jazlynne I was so tired and lazy all the time. I weighed the most I ever have and I'm finally starting to get somewhat smaller. Your little man's tux is so adorable! :)
Post a Comment