Thursday, May 21, 2009

Something New....

Okay, so I was going to just wait and see who would notice the little addition to my blog page, but I'm thinking that if I were to come acrossed it and not see any posts about it I would be angry at that person, so here is my little post. If you'll look to the right side of my page you'll see my subtle little announcement. Yep, after years of waiting and wondering when it was going to be time for us, and just as everyone else completely gave up hope on us (thus almost everyone's reaction of disbelief and calling us liars when we told them) *wink*, Jon and I are having our first baby! We went to the doctor this last Monday and determined I was 9 weeks and everything looks healthy at this point. It looked like a gummy bear with a heartbeat on the ultrasound, but it still made me cry. :) Anyway, we just wanted to share our news with you. :)

6 comments:

Jess M said...

CONGRATS!!! BTW I noticed the baby counter right away. How exciting!! I am so happy for you guys! Each time I read your post titles, I keep hoping to see 'baby' mentioned somewhere. Looking forward to updates on the lil bundle. If you are thinking of buying a baby book, get 'great expectations' I think it's better than 'what to expect when you're expecting' lol. Congrats again.

Chatzy said...

OH MY HECK!!! Yipee!!! I am so stinking excited for you! That is the best news I have heard all day! Keep me updated on all of the pregnancy info, and I want an invite to your baby shower! Good Luck! (I hope you don't get morning sickness to bad)

Olsen's said...

Congrats!!!! SO exciting! SO when does that put your due date? Kids are the greatest and so far it doesn't get old we are so happy for our baby #2!!

Jon & Jalynn said...

Oh my gosh, congratualtions that is so exciting! Jons mom and I were just talking about you the other day and she asked if you had any kids yet....

~Mindy~ said...

Thanks guys! Now to respond to each of you!
Jess - I'm so happy someone still had hope for me! Everyone else thought we were joking! ;) Glad to know someone was still looking for it!
Chatzy - I'll send you an invite if you send ME an invite! ;) Morning sickness has been aweful as it should be - but I haven't thrown up a lot until recently, just sick all day long with no relief! :(
Brooke - Thanks! I'm excited for your baby #2 as well - I mean Addi is so cute it only makes sense that you should have a lot more! ;) My due date is Dec 21!
Jalynn - That's so funny because I've been thinking about getting ahold of Christina to tell her! Plus I wanted to ask her about her Labor of Love thing that she does. Anyway, thanks for the congrats! (And update your blog so I know what's going on in your life!) ;)

Thanks again everyone! Jon and I are very excited and very happy!

Sharece said...

Wahooo! It's going to be so fun! I love being a mom! I hope you have a boy... :)

And now you can use one of those wonderful names you've been saving so secretly.