Monday, March 23, 2009

Good Times as a Ninja

So, I've been posting more lately than I normally do. I think it's just because everything in life is just so good right now - even the house business I'm satisfied with. But I did want to give an update for the "Stupid New Years Resolutions" post I did in January. I've been running and crunching and eating better, (though none of them as much as I should!) and I have lost 10 pounds since the beginning of the year! I was up to 160 on January 3 (I'm not ashamed because it's my own dang fault) and I weighed myself on Monday and I was at 150! Holy Cow! I'm noticing lately that I don't have to pretend like my pants fit anymore, they actually do! And my wedding ring isn't cutting off circulution to my finger nearly as much as it was! (okay, that's an exaggeration, but you get the point) :) Granted I still have 20 pounds to go for my goal, but I'm pleastantly pleased with my 10. Anyway, like I said, everything is just going good and I'm happy and excited about life and that everything seems to finally be going great. Now if Jon could just get into Pharmacy School and if we could find a way for me to have a kid and not go bankrupt, then we'd be set! But for now, I'm happy, my life is great, and I'm so blessed by my friends and family. I know it's short and boring, but there you have it - my life is boring but great!

(This is me as a Ninja, courtesy of Barbara from work!) :)

3 comments:

Sharece said...

You may think that's boring, but I think it's great! I'm so glad you're sticking to your "stupid new years resolution" ;) I haven't broke mine so far yet either. 3 months down... 9 more to go.
I can't wait to see you again. My schedules pretty much the same every week so if there's a Saturday you and Jon want to spend with me n' Bryce, or if you just feel like getting together sometime, let me know!
And thanks for commenting on my blog. I think Jason's cute, but it's good to hear that other people do too, cuz I am the mom for all I know he could be really funny looking and I wouldn't know the difference!

Rosanna said...

Way to go, Mindy! I'm proud of you!

Jen said...

good job Mindy! 10 pounds is awesome! I can't wait till we FINALLY move in then we can work out together!!