So, even though I know that my playlist was awesome, I decided that it was time for it to go. Every time you pull up a blog with a playlist it takes F-O-R-E-V-E-R for it to load, that and the fact that I've heard rumors of a lot of viruses coming from http://www.playlist.com/ made me decide to let the playlist go the way of the DoDo (is that how you spell it?). Anyway, just in case anyone was devastated by it (which I just KNOW you totally were!), that is why I now have no playlist. The End.
(Now I have no new pictures AND no music! I know, I'm so boring.)
Actually one more thing. I cut my dog Molly's hair for the first time all by myself last week! I forgot to mention it in my last entry because I was mostly asleep (I dread reading over it again, I'm just sure that it makes no sense!) But yeah, Jon was studying for a test and he normally does it, so I decided to be brave and try it out. I did such a good job! (If I say so myself!) The only part that doesn't look good on her is her little mustache thing - I wanted to keep it cuz it's cute, but I was cutting with the scissors and by then she was fed up so they're uneven. Oh well.
Oh, and I've also finally stopped having dreams about work - Hooray! Only 3 more weeks to PTO!
M.
What I Wore This Week - April 6-10
6 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment