Tuesday, November 18, 2008

40 Things You Now Know About Me

So, I was reading through some of my friends blogs that I never see anymore, and I saw that Heather had this fun "40 Things" questionnaire. It looked like fun, and since I know that my posts are boring, I thought that this would at least bring some structure! :)

40 Little Secrets
one: Who are your last 4 texts from?
Uh, I think they were all from Katie? Oh, and Stacey sent me a picture...I don't get a lot of texts like I used to...Hmm.
two: who was your last picture you took of?
Ha ha, probably a fish! (Oh, and my husband in the background) ;)
three: What's your middle name?
Amazing! Ha ha, just kidding I don't have one. :)
four: Whats your current favorite color(s)?
Depends on the day! I like yellows, greens, and bright-ish blues, but not to wear those colors. I've always liked deep reds, and neutral colors...so I'd have to say that my favorite is clear.
five: Does your crush like you back?
Well my "crush" can be anyone from George Clooney to Edward Cullen - the point is they're all either famous or imaginary (thank you Stephenie Meyer!), so in my dreams, yes, they like me back. :) My real "Crush" however is my husband, so I sure hope he likes me back or that's going to be an awkward eternity!
six: What is your current mood?
Tired, but for some reason I'm really "chipper-y" Just in a good mood, I woke up that way, strange...
seven: When is your birthday?
January 16
eight: What color shirt are you wearing?
black (I'm dressed like a Ninja right now!) (p.s. not really) (p.s. I am wearing all black though) (p.s., but not in a "gothy" sort of way) (Okay next question...)
nine: If you were going on a TV show, which one would it be?
..hopefully What not to Wear <----I totally agree with you Heather!
ten: Are you imagining anyone naked right now?
Nope, that's gross. :)
eleven: Did you ever sneak into an R rated movie?
No, I just waited until they were on video - I mean - I've never seen such a thing!
twelve: Ever had a near death experience?
kind of
thirteen: Something you do a lot?
Work, sleep, eat, watch TV and read.
fourteen: Do you love someone?
Yessirree!
fifteen: Do you want to see somebody right now?
I would like to see my friend Katie. And Sharece (and her baby Jason). And Mattie. And Heather. And a lot of people...Hmmm.
sixteen: How many piercings?
two, just my ears. although that did remind me of how eternally grateful I am that I didn't pierce my belly button when I was 18.... <---Again, I'm stealing Heather's answer. Dido.
seventeen: Do you have any tattoos?
No, they say that you should hang a picture of what you want on your wall for 2 weeks to make sure you still like it, and every time I thought about it, I would get sick of it after a day. Plus I always think of how it would look when I was all old and saggy and wrinkly and stuff...
eighteen: Who would you do anything for?
My family :)
nineteen: Who are your heroes?
My sister, Katie, my husband, Superman, and Abraham Lincoln (that guy is amazing!)
Oh My! There's no number 20! I guess I'll have to make one up...
twenty: Who is your favorite Superhero?
Well duh! Superman! Of course, he's overall favorite. I love Spiderman because he has amazing just an amazing heart - he's constantly getting hurt but he never stops trying to help. I love Wolverine for his stamina - it's never a question of "Should I do this?" for him, it's "How much pain am I willing to go through for this?" - amazing! Then Batman because he really wants to make the world a better place, even though he doesn't have any superpowers, he does what he can - plus it's nice to see the "rich kid" who becomes the hero, instead of the poor downtrodden kid. To name a few...
twenty-one: American Pie or Superbad?
Stupid question, moving on.
twenty-two: What's your biggest fear(s)?
failure, being alone, spiders
twenty-three: Who is your ex and where is he/she?
Which one? I know that one is now happily married (yay Will!) and I haven't heard from the other two in years. One I hope is okay, the other I really don't care to know how he's doing.
twenty-four: Would you ever take one of your ex's back?
Ha ha, it was fun while it lasted and is was hell when it ended, but I wouldn't take any of them back because I'm happier with Jon than I ever was with anyone else. :)
twenty-five: What did you do last night?
I worked, then stayed up late helping Jon study (I felt bad, I fell asleep!), then this moring I watched Heroes and Gossip Girl (Yay!)
twenty-six: what's the first thing you said this morning?
Hmmm....I know I talked to Jon when he left for school, but I was still sleeping, so I'm not sure...
twenty-seven: Speak any other languages
No
twenty-eight: Whats your favorite smell?
Odd question...cookies? Homemade Pumpkin Pie? Filet Mignons? Mostly just food products... Or Aqua Di Gio Cologn, yummy!
twenty-nine: do you like to sleep ?
Hooray for sleep!
thirty: Have you ever been kissed in the rain?
Yep, it was wet.
thirty-one: Do you like rain?
Depends - is my hair curly, or straight?
thirty-two: What are you thinking about right now?
that Jon's probably waiting for me to finish...and I need more shampoo...and how much I hate mouses without scrolly thingies on them...
thirty-three: What should you be doing right now?
Going home
thirty-four: What's your favorite memory?
The first time I met Jon and I saw his face when he looked at me, and then when he proposed, and then when we were kneeling in the temple getting married. :) Perfection!
thirty-five- What are you listening to?
The clickity keyboard and the air conditioning fan.
thirty-seven: Who was the last person you yelled at?
Jon - unless I can count dogs, then it was Ricky for eating Molly's treat. Mean old Ricky...
thirty-nine: who is the last person you said i love you to?
Jon
forty: Who is the last person that made you smile?
Jon! (And Katie when she called me last Saturday) But Heather's blog made me smile, so maybe it was Heather then! You all made me smile! :)

Okay, hope you enjoyed the random questions. I'm going home now! G'Night!

M.

No comments: