So, I finished reading Breaking Dawn, and OH MY GOSH!!!! That book threw me through SO many loops! Oh I love it though! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! If you haven't read the Twilight books yet, then you absolutely have to! I have them so you can borrow them from me if you need to! In fact, I had pre-ordered Breaking Dawn back in May, and it was delivered yesterday, however being the impatient person I am I had already bought it on Monday but it was too late to cancel the online order, so I sold my second copy to a co-worker. Anyway, I love it so much! Stephenie Meyer was right in that everyone is happy in the end, it was perfect! Anyway, other than that everything's been pretty basic. I just finished training one of my classes at work yesterday, and I start another 5 week class on Monday - still working an AM shift. For those of you who don't know, the last four weeks I've been working AM and Jon has been working PM. We overlap by about 30 min, and that's all we really got to see eachother, and now it's going to continue for 5 more weeks! (Sigh) Oh well, if other people can do it then so can I. I'm just so used to being spoiled and seeing my husband everyday and carpooling with him and working with him, so this is an adjustment for me. But I will persevere! ;) We went on vacation last week, and that definitely helped a lot.
Okay, so until I get my lazy butt up and post all of my pictures from my vacation last week, here's a happier post than my last one! :)
Rule: One word answers! No exceptions!
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your significant other? Jonathan
3. Your hair? Curly
4. Your mother? Spacey!
5. Your father? Hilarious!
6. Your favorite things? Books
7. Your dream last night? Highschool
8. Your favorite drink? LifeWater
9. Your dream/goal? Mom
10. The room you’re in? Office
11. Your church? True!
12. Your fear? Alone
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Cache
14. Where were you last night? Home
15. What you’re not? Tall
16. Muffins? Blueberry
17. One of your wish list items? Baby!
18. Where you grew up? Hyrum
19. The last thing you did? Drove
20. What are you wearing? Jeans
21. Your TV? TiVo
22. Your pets? Ugh.
23. Your computer? Slow
24. Your life? Wonderful!
25. Your mood? Tired
26. Missing someone? Jon
27. Your car? Monty
28. Something you’re not wearing? Heels
29. Favorite store? Costco
30. Your Summer? What?
31. Like (love) someone? YES!
32. Your favorite color? Yellow
33. Last time you laughed? Today
34. Last time you cried? Yesterday
35. Who will re-post this? Someone...
So, just to avoid questions later, yes I'm pretty boring, yes I'm baby hungry and no we're not trying. :) That should cover it! I'll actually post pictures and fun stuff from our vacation last week later on today when I'm off of work. After I shop for Jon's birthday, of course! ;) Anyway, that's all for now, so be sure to comment! :)
What I Wore This Week - April 6-10
6 months ago





4 comments:
Hey I found your blog through Amber and Josh's! I have a blog too, but I'm private and so I need your email?? You can e-mail me at baolsen4@gmail.com and then I will invite you to my blog!! Oh yeah this is Brooke!
I'm reading the second twilight book right now so I'm glad you didn't spoil the last one. I didn't really like the first one and it took a while for me to get into it, but now I absolutely love it!!
I just started Breaking Dawn yesterday! I am SO in love with these books!!!! It was a bit slow for me in the beginning, but I can't seem to put them down! I have a whole post about it on my blog, so go join the discussion!
Ah, good to see there's another Twilight fanatic in the family! :) David bought me the first one when I was in the hospital with pneumonia last year, and I couldn't stop reading them. Loved, loved Breaking Dawn. I had that problem with my pre-order taking forever too, and I came very close to going out and buying it anyway. The only thing that stopped me (besides money of course) was that it sounded way to hard to drive to the store, lol.
Post a Comment