Friday, July 4, 2008

Julie and Phillip McGee!

So finally I got off my lazy butt and decided to put these pictures on here! So Julie got married on June 5, 2008 in the Bountiful Temple. It was a perfect day, not too hot but not too cold, and decent cloud cover for most of the pictures. They had their reception in Clearfield, and I absolutely LOVE the decorations!:) It was absolutely beautiful for anyone who couldn't be there. Anyway, enough with the intro, here's the picture! (Sorry mine aren't the best, I'm not good with a camera so pretty much all of the ones I took didn't turn out good, most of these are the ones Jon took) :)

This is when he was "trying to get away"

I LOVE her train!

Me in some awesome aviators that I picked out for Baby Brother Jeffrey. Yeah, I know, I can barely contain the hotness that is in these glasses. ;)

Our cute family! (Minus Baby Brother Brian - he doesn't come home from his mission until next year.)

All of Julie's "Sisters" (I'm still the favorite of course, even if the others are a bunch of Russian models...)

We call him "The Dad"

Isn't growing up fun? ;)

Stick 'em up!

After the wedding in the afternoon, they had a ring ceremony before the reception.

My little cousin Zane was the ring bearer - isn't he so cute! Behind him (ignoring the camera) is his little sister Gracie. They're so darn cute!


And, of course, the cake! Mmmmm!

Last, but not least, here's Zane's little goodbye message to Julie.

(In order to hear him, scroll to the bottom of this page and pause the playlist)

Well, that's all, hope you liked it! Be sure to comment!

1 comment:

Heather said...

mindy, your blog looks way cute! we need to stop this talk about getting together and actually do it! my cell # is 801-598-5956 let's plan something!