
5 Years ago today, Jon asked me to marry him. Life hasn't been exactly what we thought it would be, and there have been some great times along with some bad. There has been a lot of laughing, crying, stress, successes and failures, but overall they have still been the best 5 years of my life. When I said yes to marrying Jon, I said yes to a lifetime of perfect chaos. Yep, I think that's the best way to describe it. We've never been in a fight that we couldn't resolve, and we've never once stopped loving eachother. In the next 5 years I expect there to be stress. Stress over school, homework, kids, family, traveling, money, pet peeves, etc. However, I also expect us to keep falling in love even more and to always come out on top.
I love you Jon! Here's to eternity!





No comments:
Post a Comment