The only sad thing so far was that Jon had to go back to work today. It's been so fun having the three of us together every day and seeing Jon interact with Sophia, and I've loved every second of it. But now he's back to work to earn our food and I need to get my butt moving on my homework so I can finish my class and hopefully start working from home. With Sophia being so darned cute and with Christmas right around the corner it's been hard getting back into school mode, but the thought of going back to Convergys and away from my baby will hopefully keep me motivated long enough to finish. :)
Anyway, here are some cute pictures I've taken of her, enjoy!
Sophia's cute Christmas pj's. (I bought these when I thought she would be born the week of Christmas - oh well!) :)
This is the cute bathrobe we got from one of my neighbors - it's a little big so we had to roll up the sleeves, but still so cute!
Her in her car seat with her adorable little shoes! (These shoes looked so tiny when I got them, and when they're on her feet they look huge!)
This was just cute. :)
Daddy and Sophie cuddling
The cute snow suit my mom got her (her feet don't quite reach the leg holes yet even though it's a 0-3 month, so she can't wear it out of the house because she doesn't fit in her car seat while wearing it, but oh well, it's still cute and I can't wait until it does fit!)
Unfortunately she's been cursed with my hair - my hair did this as a baby, where it would be curly right after getting it wet, and then dry very straight. Then it was straight until about 13 years old and that's when the fro took over. Poor girl, but at least she has a few years before it sticks like this! (Mom I put this one on here for you!) :)
And this is her crazy hair after it's had time to dry - sticks straight up everywhere!
Sophia's cute little toes. :)
Well that's all I have uploaded for now, I need to download the rest of the pictures I've taken since then. Plus, my friend Brittney Miller - the one who took my maternity pictures, came over last Monday when Sophia was one week old and did some newborn shots! I'm so excited to see them! There's a sneak peek of one of the pictures on her photography blog at http://stolenmomentsphotography-brittney.blogspot.com/ so if you want to see one cute baby, then she's there. :) I'll post the rest of them as soon as I get the disk. I can't wait to see how they turned out! :)





6 comments:
O MY GOSH... SHE IS SO SOO CUTE. And soo tiny. I want to come play. My baby is getting way too big. :)
And I'm totally jealous that the first two weeks have been so easy for you! Those were probably the absolute hardest weeks for me. Then it all worked out. You are a cute mama!
Oh My Gosh Mindy she is SOOOO freakin cute!!!! I wanted to come over when you got home, but I have literally been sick since the day after you had her, so I didnt want to pass that on. I LOVE the pictures your friend took. She is SUPER talented. I wish I could take pictures like that.
I am so happy you updated! Our little girls need to get together and play. She is so pretty- just like her momma. Can't wait to meet her
little sophie is looking so stinkin cute! i love all of her little outfits! are you still going to have another shower? if not, i may just need to drive to the other side of town and come meet her myself!
She is absolutely adorable!!! Love the pjs and her hair (straight or curly, lol). I wished Ky's was that curly. Take LOTS of pics, they seriously grow way too fast. I think Ky quit acting like a baby at 3 months, so beware, lol.
Hey you should tell me all about your schooling for med trans. I have thought about it lots before, but never could decide for sure. Well with the 2nd on the way and the possibility of Kc going to Afghanistan after baby arrives, I really need something that I can do from home
Congrats she is adorable!
Post a Comment