So I forgot to mention that Jon and I (okay just Jon, I really did nothing...) finished our truck! You saw the before pictures on my blog earlier, about 2 months ago or so, and now it's finally finished! Unfortunately I can never remember to put the pictures on my blog, so it's a good thing that Jon started another blog to show off his handywork! And sorry that there's not very many pictures and that some of them aren't the best - we have a really really REALLY crappy camera. Anyway, to see the pictures go here:
http://jonscustompaint.blogspot.com/
4 comments:
oh wow! did he fixed it up himself? it looks great!
I like the blue instead of the yellow, Awesome job!
I agree - the blue is WAY better! But yeah, we (again mostly Jon) fixed it up - it had been in a rollover so there was a ton we had to do, and the thing is lifted so it was an even bigger pain in the butt, but it's done now and now we can have a carseat in our truck and our car! Yay! :)
Nice job on the truck! It's beautiful!
Post a Comment