Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sorry!

So I haven't updated for a while, and I've been getting some subtle hints from people (sorry Oralia! I'm trying!) so I thought I should drop a line and let people know that I haven't died or anything. Here are some things that have happened recently:

1. I had my first baby shower last Saturday! My sister threw me one at her appartment and I had a few family members there and got some cute stuff. Plus Julie has a chocolate fountain and we had a ton of yummy fruit, it was awesome!
2. I accidently washed my phone, and it didn't come back to life, so I got a new phone! It's a Samsung Eternity and I just love it!
3. The reason I haven't been updating anything is because our computer is being attacked by the anti-spyware crap and we can't do anything. Grrr. Hopefully should be fixed this weekend and I can post pictures!
4. We got our truck back from the body shop where they were supposed to be straightening the frame - they did a terrible job and it cost us a lot of money, but at least we have it back and we can fix it ourselves now.
5. Baby girl is kicking like crazy! I've now had 2 sister-in-laws and my mother in law feel her kick. She actually kicked me so hard the other night while I was falling asleep that it tickled me! Like when someone comes up and pokes your sides, only from the inside! I jumped up and grabbed my stomache and scared Jon half to pieces, but it was still fun. :)
6. As of Monday I am officially done with my 6th month of pregnancy! Only 3 left - scary!
7. I'm secretary in the Primary Presidency now - Yeah, it's stressful but I'm enjoying it. :)
8. I am having another shower on October 24th in Bluffdale, if you would like an invite you should probably send me your address and/or call or text me so I have your number. :)

Okay, that's all for now. When my computer is fixed I'll post pics. :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

So uh, what time is your shower on the 24th?????

oralia said...

oh no! spyware! that sucks.

Great post. i give it 10 points. :)