Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter and Priests

I just love Easter! My Grandma Nielsen always has a big family party at her house and we all get to go over there and play and get lots of candy! Okay, I didn't get a lot of candy, but all of my cute little cousins did! It was so much fun! I really just like seeing everyone the most - we had my aunt Nannette and uncle Mike there with their three girls, Jonathan and Michelle and their two kids, Jen and Brady and their 3 kids (Gracie was sooooo stinking cute in her little Easter dress!) and of course, my family! Mom & Dad, Julie & Phil, Jeffrey and Jon. It was so fun! I got to play with Julie's hamster named Spike, and I'm glad I did because the next day he got loose somehow and Whitey the cat got him. So sad, poor Spike.

Anyway, that was fun, but after that we went up to Hyrum to spend the night at my parents house (well, all except for Phil who had to work). We got there at about 10PM and put eachothers Easter baskets together, then Julie decided that we needed to color eggs, but we didn't have any! So me and Julie went to Macy's, and we got eggs but there was no coloring kits! So we went to Smiths, and then Albertsons (who had a Hannah Montanna kit, but Julie refused to get it), and finally to Wal-Mart, where we found a tie-dye coloring kit! We didn't color the eggs until Sunday afternoon, but it was way fun!

On Sunday morning we all went to church with my family and my baby brother Jeffrey (who is still sitting at around 6'2 or 6'3...for now) was ordained a Priest! I can't believe he's already 16! It was really neat though, and I'm very proud of him. :)

Anyway, I have a ton of pictures, but again no internet to put them on with (I can't upload pictures at work, the USB Ports are deactivated or whatever for security reasons.) Once I get a chance I'll load them on here though! :)

I hope that everyone else had a Happy Easter too! :)

No comments: