Here's kitty playing "Scary-Jungle-Cat-Who-Attacks-Things-Very-Ferociously" under the Christmas tree. Luckily she didn't completely destroy it this year! :)
I decided that my house still looked very non-Christmas-y, so I added some tinsel to the windows....
This is our early Christmas present from my parents - my dad loves to have excuses to get new toys, and his best excuse is giving us the old whatever so he can buy a new one! :) So they gave us their old TV so they could get a new HD. This one is huge compared to our old one! It's 37inches!



I didn't quite get my camera fast enough to catch all of the chaos, but basically how we decided to do presents in my family is we divide them up and then on the count of three, we all open our presents as fast as we can, yelling our thankyou's as appropriate. Then we have one person designated as the "Garbage Collector". This year it was Julie because she was sitting in the middle, so we all got to throw our wrapping paper at her. She put it in the bag as fast as she could, but still ended up getting buried under a 2 foot mound of it! But this is her trying to clean up after we got our backup garbage bag. It's fun this way. :)
Here's some of our random presents that we got. We got the popcorn bucket with candy from my G
randma Daugherty, with some money to get a movie with. Then we got some floor lamps from my Mom and a bunch of movies from randoms. Fun times!
Then possibly the best present we got (well, that Jon got!) was Jazz tickets! I gave him four tickets so that he could bring a friend, then I also gave my parents 2 tickets so that we could all go together. I can't wait!
After all of this we all went back to sleep for a bit before heading up to the in-laws....
To Be Continued...










3 comments:
How fun!! Tell Jon I want to be his "friend" to go to the Jazz game! ... as long as it's before Jan 23rd I should be good to go! ;) j/k.
whatever, just ignore Laura. You guys can take me! =) I wish someone would give us a 37 inch TV for Christmas! You guys totally got hooked up! Thanks for your game too! We love it! We've played it a couple times already and it's way fun!
Hey! there's the bells! :) Just some history on them. They were your great grandma Miner's :) Glad you made use of them!
Post a Comment