Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Going to the Stone Age...

So, due to a conflict with our current ISP, Jon and I may not have internet in our house after today. Funny enough, I'm writing this at work, so really it could already be turned off and I wouldn't know. What does this mean for my awaiting public?? Probably nothing since I don't think a lot of people really read this...(wink)...but it does mean that it will be harder to post pictures to my blogs, which means that everyone will get really bored with what I write. Anyway, update on us:
1. Our car is awesome.
2. Both Jon and myself are no longer working for DIRECTV, we are now working with Bank of America (Yay!) but this means that we also no longer get free DIRECTV (boo!) and we may turn that off to save some money (double boo.)
3. Our house will still be a freeway someday but we don't know when
4. My hair is still currently blonde
5. We still don't have kids.

Alright, that's about it for now. We'll see how this progresses over the next while. Until then, goodbye civilization!

M.

5 comments:

Jen said...

whatever! you have to keep it up...otherwise we'd never know anything about you guys...and you're family dang it! Since we only see you guys (if you show up that is =)) every 3rd sunday...this is my way to keep in touch and see what's going on with my bro ...and his ho...ha! just kiddin! Sorry! I love you guys! don't go away! (ok, now that was way cheesy!)

Sharece said...

Haha! You're so funny. Congrats on the new job. :) It's cool that you can both work together.

Laura Jett said...

lol. I HATE living without the internet!! we do all our bills and everything online and, lets face it, most everything i do requires the internet. anyway, good luck living with out it! :S

Heather said...

I really hate not being online, I feel so disconnected to the world!! I am having a girls only 80's party this saturday (25th) at 7pm. Let me know if you want to come! 801-598-5956

Anonymous said...

Hey! I read it...you'd better do what you have to to keep us posted. Ya know...breaking and entering that sort of thing.